We want to start off by saying a huge THANK YOU for your interest in BeCville. The primary reason we are doing this project is to find new ways of supporting the voices of local residents and artists, doing so by pairing creativity with community need.
To submit a proposal you have to do the following:
- Review the list of Community Ideas – https://becville.org/community-ideas/
- Review the Artist Proposal Guidelines – https://becville.org/becville-artist-guidelines/
- Prepare an application by downloading the application form (WORD or PDF) and responding to the questions.
- Submit your application by choosing one of the following
- Online – Fill out the form found here – https://goo.gl/forms/qTTaNipGeyyxsBy62
- Email – Send your application form and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person/Mail – Print your application, include work samples, and drop it off to the Pauselab offices at 401 East Water St. Charlottesville, VA 22902
ALL proposals are due – April 14th by 5pm
Should you need any help or advice there are two ways to get support.
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- BeCville is hosting a Proposal Workshop April 1st – Noon – 1:30 at OpenGrounds on the UVA campus.
Again a huge note of appreciation and we look forward to seeing your proposals.